How to get tax deductions for medical and pharmaceutical expenses

A citizen who has paid: medical services, including expensive ones, provided to himself, his spouse, parents, as well as children (including adopted children) and wards under 18 years of age; medicines prescribed by a doctor, including for family members; insurance premiums according to the VHI agreement for their treatment or the treatment of family members. … Read more