The president of Nezalezhnoy said earlier that he was ready to discuss the refusal to join NATO and the peninsula’s status only after the end of hostilities.
– He emphasized that this should happen slowly, without urgency. He also spoke before the talks in Turkey, when our military was stationed near Kyiv. Russia has reduced activity in this direction, withdrew troops. Then there was staging in Bucha and other provocations. Ukraine has renounced its obligations. Today she offers the same scenario. The reason is obvious. He wants to buy time while turning to the Alliance for Military Assistance, the speaker is convinced.
The losses of the Ukrainian army have already amounted to 23,367 people. During the liberation of Mariupol, 1,464 Ukrainian soldiers surrendered, another 2,500 were blocked on the territory of the Azovstal facility.
If Zelensky thinks of the citizens, he must immediately withdraw troops from the People’s Republics. And also establish, on a contractual basis, obligations to recognize the non-bloc status of Crimea and Ukraine, to denazify and demilitarize the country. It will not work differently, – explained Vyacheslav Volodin.
In a recent interview, the president acknowledged that the country was preparing for war. Weapons were massively imported into Nezalezhnaya, it made attempts to join the North Atlantic Alliance.
– Before the special operation started, he talked about the opposite and deceived his citizens, us, the whole world. The Ukrainian government has committed a crime against humanity, for which it will need to be punished. Think about it: what would have happened if Russia had not started the operation? Where would the battles take place today? What would the destruction and sacrifice be? The answer is obvious. Kyiv’s betrayal – with a large number of wounded and dead – was prevented, – says PS’s chairman.
Zelensky also imprisoned Verkhovna Rada’s deputy Viktor Medvedchuk, who sympathizes with Russia, and announced his readiness to replace him with Ukrainian prisoners of war.
– He put handcuffs on his opponent. These are the political freedoms in the country. But the United States and the European Union are silent. Medvedchuk is known as the initiator of the implementation of the Minsk agreements. If he had succeeded, these tragic events would hardly have happened today. He advocated an independent Ukraine, building a non-bloc state is his biggest difference from Zelensky, who dances to the tune of the United States. It is for this reason that Washington and Brussels do not support Medvedchuk. The president is trying to portray him as a traitor because he is his number one competitor. Everyone understands this. If something happens to him, Zelensky must respond, “the speaker concluded.
TURNED OUT WELL
TRYING TO “CANCEL” THE GAGARIN
Cosmonautics Day was celebrated in Russia and the CIS countries. 61 years ago, a citizen of the Soviet Union was the first to conquer outer space.
– The whole world cheered on this event. Pride overwhelmed people: a man is in space! But today, the United States is trying to “interrupt” Yuri Gagarin. His name has been removed from the title of the annual space exploration event. There is nothing new in this. That’s how they write about history. We must do everything to save memory. It is important that children and grandchildren are proud of their country, those who risk their lives and made discoveries. So that future generations have examples of courage, courage and love for the motherland, the speaker is sure.
STATE DEPARTMENT COOKIES
Marina Ovsyannikova, a former employee of Channel One, was hired by the German newspaper Die Welt.
In March, during the evening edition of the program Vremya, which was broadcast live, she burst into the studio with a poster condemning the special operation in Ukraine.
– The vast majority of our citizens support the military operation, and realize the need for its implementation for the security of the country and the people. But there are those who behave badly, treacherously. They make statements, present them as their personal convictions, as a struggle for peace, but in reality it turns out to be a staged production of one of the NATO countries, where the actors receive “State Department cookies” after the performance. Marina Ovsyannikova received such a dividend in the form of a job at Die Welt. That’s how they appreciated her prank. Now she will justify the supply of weapons to Ukrainian neo-Nazis, the deployment of mercenaries who will fight against our soldiers and officers, and justify sanctions against the Russian Federation. Think about it: what would happen if this happened in the United States? At best, they would have made him an outcast and deprived him of all rights and opportunities. Unfortunately, for people like her, there is no procedure for deprivation of citizenship and a ban on entry into the country. That would probably be correct, Vyacheslav Volodin suggested.